The AP500 is our most compact air purification solution that mounts directly over a standard 120v outlet. The compact design, alongside powerful ActivePure® Technology, provides protection against airborne and surface contaminants.
ActivePure® Technology provides real-time protection against airborne & surface contaminants
Easily mounts over a standard 120v outlet for universal placement
Key Features, Application, & Usage
Clean air is essential for health and wellness. In smaller spaces where air circulation can be minimal, particulates and contaminants can float around a room in large quantities; you can install an air purifier like the Aerus AP500 to breathe easily at home or work.
- Functions as a standalone unit: If you want our most compact solution for pollutants, pathogens, and particulates, the AP500 is the system for you.
- Plugs in with an anti-theft mounting arrangement: Safe, secure use of any product is important when you have family, friends, guests, co-workers, and other people going in and out of your space. With simple installation into a three-prong 120VAC outlet, you can ensure that your AP500 stays in place.
- Retains use of wall outlets: With two additional outlets on the system, you can continue to have full use of electrical outlets.
Application & Usage:
- Offices: Whether you're working in a cubicle in the office or from a desk at home, proper ventilation, filtration, and purification are essential for productivity. You can get more done without experiencing as many symptoms from allergies and illness throughout the year with help from the Aerus AP500.
- Bathrooms: Moisture from the shower or sink can cause problems in small bathrooms, including mold and mildew. On top of that, odors can stick around from strong-smelling sprays, perfumes, cleaning products, and other pollutants. An air purifier will help keep the room fresh.
- Break Rooms: Breakrooms tend to have strong odors, viral particulate, bacteria, and other contaminants. The AP500 uses neutral air treatment to destroy these irritants.
- Other Applications: Art studios, dorm rooms, and garages are a few other examples of small spaces that can benefit from protection against VOCs and harmful allergens.
Indoor Space Safer.
ActivePure® Technology is an active purification technology that puts back into the air the same therapeutic molecules that make our outdoor air safe – molecules that actively neutralize pathogens and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) as they enter the space. ActivePure® provides a layer of protection that reduces airborne and surface pathogens quickly and effectively.
ActivePure® Technology generates potent oxidizing molecules that significantly diminish viruses, bacteria, odors, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in the air and surfaces. The application of ActivePure® should complement existing CDC and regulatory guidelines for sanitization and disinfection and not replace them. Choose a solution whose track record is supported by exhaustive testing in FDA-Compliant and third-party laboratories. Learn more about our safety, testing, and proven efficacy.
Lets Create A Solution Together
Have our team customize a UV Robot sanitization solution to meet the unique needs of your facility. We're here to help!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Max 35 dB(A)
Weighs 2.9 lbs (1.3 kg)
12" H x 6" W x 4" D
(30 cm x 15.24 cm x 10 cm)